Sunday, Sep 3rd 2017
Time: 9:00 AM
Chiltern Park Aerodrome
Ipsden, Reading, OX10 6AS
15 people are raising funds
Join BAPS Charities in its effort to help the community by taking part in a sponsored skydive.
It takes place on Sunday 3 September 2017 at Reading (for the Greater London region).
Imagine the thrill as you leave the plane at over 10,000 feet:
• Accelerate in free fall from 0 to 120mph
• Fall through the sky for over 5,000 feet
• Enjoy the silence and tranquillity after the parachute deploys
• Get amazing views as you gently glide down to earth
You complete your training and jump in one day. This is a tandem skydive so you jump harnessed to a British Parachute Association instructor, so you can relax and enjoy the unique experience – all while raising money for charity.
• You have to be at least 18 years old to jump
• Jumpers must weigh less than 15 stone (95 kg)
• You will need to complete a ‘Declaration of Fitness’ form before you jump
• If you are aged 40 years or over or have a medical condition, your declaration form will also need to be signed by your GP
• You will need to pay a non-refundable deposit of £50.95 on registration
• You will need to raise a minimum of £400 to jump for free
• Places are available on a first-come first-served basis
• This event will take place in Reading on Sunday 3 September 2017
• Please email email@example.com to register