Update: BAPS Charities TZ Sponsored Heart Surgeries – 29 out of 101 Child Patients Treated
The on-going heart surgeries sponsored by BAPS Charities Tanzania witnessed 12 more children being operated at Jakaya Kikwete Cardiac Center at Muhimbili National Hospital – Dar Es Salaam.
The Names of children operated are as listed below :
- Innocent Ibrahim – 4Yrs – Shinyanga – Mwanza
- Rahma – 15Yrs – Dar es salaam
- Nahfat Suleiman – 24Yrs – Dar es salaam
- Paul Bukoma – 10Yrs – Dar es salaam
- Shabani Ramadhani – 2Yrs&6Months – Dodoma
- Fredy Yehere – 5 Months – Dar es salaam
- Mercy Kirav – 6 Yrs – Tanga
- Wilfred Cubson – 11Yrs – Dar es salaam
- Hanse Victor – 16Yrs – Dar es salaam
- Zainab Azizi – 8Yrs – Dar es salaam
- Amani Msafiri – 5yrs – Dar es Salaam
- Beatrice Dafi – 13yrs – Arusha
The above mentioned children who were operated are doing well now , and as per the head of the cardiac center Dk.Mohammed Janabi, all the children are examined to be fit and are expected to be discharged as soon as possible.
The volunteers were inspired by the dedication of the medical teams providing the services BAPS Charities is sponsoring and by the opportunities afforded these young children.