4 years ago
Sunday, Jun 21, 2015Start Time: 7:00 AM
End Time: 6:00 PM
London, SW4 9DE
5 people are raising funds
Join BAPS Charities in its effort to help the community by taking part in the London to Brighton Bike Ride.
- What: Ride from capital to coast in this legendary bike ride. Join 28,000 other cyclists and help celebrate the 40th year of this event
- When: Sunday 21 June 2015
- Where: Start at Clapham Common, London and ride to Hove Lawns, Brighton
- Cost: £40 per person. (This does not include return transportation, which can be arranged via the British Heart Foundation website at a cost of £24 per person.)
- How: Please email email@example.com to obtain a registration form.
British Heart Foundation
The British Heart Foundation is the leading UK Charity that cares for cardiovascular disease.
The charity is working towards a future in which people do not die prematurely or suffer from
cardiovascular disease. This year they aim to create a Nation of Lifesavers by giving people
the skills and confidence to act when they witness cardiac arrest. BAPS Charities is supporting ‘BHF’s ‘Call Push Rescue’ Training Kit for Schools’.
Learn more: http://www.bhf.org.uk
Rosa's mission is to lead and build investment in social change for women and girls across the UK, to create a society in which they: are safe and free from fear and violence, achieve economic justice, enjoy good health and well being and have an equal voice.
Learn more: http://www.rosauk.org