4 years ago
Saturday, Sep 5, 2015
Chelsfield Lakes Golf Club
Orpington, BR6 9BX
6 people are raising funds
Join BAPS Charities in its effort to help the community by taking part in the London to Paris Bike Ride.
- What: Be part of a unique overseas challenge where you will have an unforgettable three-day road trip as you cycle 400km through some of the best English and French countryside
- When: Saturday 5 September to Monday 7 September 2015
- Where: London to Paris
- Cost: £199 per person. (This covers transport, travel on Eurotunnel to France, and an end-of-ride meal on Monday evening. It does not include accommodation, which can be arranged via the British Heart Foundation website .)
- Minimum amount to be raised by each participant: £500
- How: Please email email@example.com to obtain a registration form.
British Heart Foundation
The British Heart Foundation is the leading UK Charity that cares for cardiovascular disease.
The charity is working towards a future in which people do not die prematurely or suffer from
cardiovascular disease. This year they aim to create a Nation of Lifesavers by giving people
the skills and confidence to act when they witness cardiac arrest. BAPS Charities is supporting ‘BHF’s ‘Call Push Rescue’ Training Kit for Schools’.
Learn more: http://www.bhf.org.uk
Rosa's mission is to lead and build investment in social change for women and girls across the UK, to create a society in which they: are safe and free from fear and violence, achieve economic justice, enjoy good health and well being and have an equal voice.
Learn more: http://www.rosauk.org