2 years ago
Sunday, Jun 11, 2017Start Time: 9:00 AM
End Time: 5:00 PM
Hinton Skydiving Centre
Steane, Brackley, Northants, NN13 5NS
Join BAPS Charities in its effort to help the community by taking part in a sponsored skydive.
It takes place on Sunday 11 June 2017 at Brackley (for all regions outside of Greater London).
Imagine the thrill as you leave the plane at over 10,000 feet:
• Accelerate in free fall from 0 to 120mph
• Fall through the sky for over 5,000 feet
• Enjoy the silence and tranquillity after the parachute deploys
• Get amazing views as you gently glide down to earth
You complete your training and jump in one day. This is a tandem skydive so you jump harnessed to a British Parachute Association instructor, so you can relax and enjoy the unique experience – all while raising money for charity.
• You have to be at least 18 years old to jump
• Jumpers must weigh less than 15 stone (95 kg)
• You will need to complete a ‘Declaration of Fitness’ form before you jump
• If you are aged 40 years or over or have a medical condition, your declaration form will also need to be signed by your GP
• You will need to pay a non-refundable deposit of £50.95 on registration
• You will need to raise a minimum of £400 to jump for free
• Places are available on a first-come first-served basis
• This event will take place in Brackley on Sunday 11 June 2017
• Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to register